-2021-2024: Coordinator of "Coomunication" Committee, AUAP (Association of the Universities of Asia and the Pacific).
-2019-2024: Communication and International Advisor, ICT Park, Ministry of Information and Communication Technology, Tehran, Iran.
-2020-2023: Director General, Department of Public Relation, University of Tehran (UT).
-2019-2020: Secretary of “Social, Cultural and Media” working group, Special Reporting Committee on Iran Floods (SCRIF) 2019 (National Report).
- June 2019-2021: International Scientific Advisor, Islamic World Science Citation Center(ISC), Iran.
- Sept. 2018 - Present: Adjunct Professor, Universiti Science Malaysia (USM), Malaysia.
- January, 2014 - Present: Assistance Professor, Department of Communication, Faculty of Social Science, University of Tehran (UT).
- May, 2015 – May, 2018: Scientific Counsellor of Iran in East Asia (Diplomatic Position), Ministry of Foreign Affairs(MFA), Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (MSRT) and Ministry of Ministry of Health and Medical Education (MHME), Embassy of I. R. of Iran in Malaysia.
- 2018-2021: International Advisory Board. Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM).
- February 2010 – December 2013: Lecturer and Coordinator of MA in “Communication” and MBA in “Communication & Public Relation”, Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, Malaysia.
- 2008-2010: Research Assistance, Department of Communication, Faculty of Modern Languages and Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Malaysia.
- 2006-2010: Journalist and Reporter at Regional office of Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 2001-2006: Freelance Journalist and Reporter for Iranian Mainstream newspaper.
Founder of “Persian Language Chair” at Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), 26 July 2016. (UPM/NC/9/1).
Developing and stablishing Persian Language Program (at Master & PhD Levels) at Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), 19 January 2018 (UPM/NC/32/1).